Sunday, January 31, 2010

3/8 done!

15 weeks today!

Here are some things I noticed this past week"

  • I had to buy some shirts that fall a little bit longer on my body. Not a bigger size, but just a longer style! I was tugging at 2 of my "work" shirts, feeling they were too short
  • Shortness of breath and tiredness going up two flights of stairs to pee
  • Finally starting to decrease Zofran w/o vomiting
  • Ketchup is a wonderful thing!
  • My administrator at work is a bozo. This is not the first time I realized this, but I was reminded of it
Stay tuned! My intention for this week is to try and exercise twice during the work week, even if it is just for 15 or 20 minutes at a time. I spent so much time lying around, that I feel kind of creaky and hope exercise will help. I will keep you posted. I am also hoping to keep bringing back more previously averted foods.

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment