Here are some things I noticed this past week"
- I had to buy some shirts that fall a little bit longer on my body. Not a bigger size, but just a longer style! I was tugging at 2 of my "work" shirts, feeling they were too short
- Shortness of breath and tiredness going up two flights of stairs to pee
- Finally starting to decrease Zofran w/o vomiting
- Ketchup is a wonderful thing!
- My administrator at work is a bozo. This is not the first time I realized this, but I was reminded of it
We shall see...