Friday, January 22, 2010

+3!

We went to our appointment today with the midwife. I am so excited to have gained three measly pounds! But still, gaining anything is way better than losing anything at this point in the game. So hooray! My blood pressure went up a little too, which is also good because it got really low for a while.

It is also helping that I haven't vomited in a whole week. I don't want to jinx myself here but I am hoping that the vomit free weeks can continue.

I still am nauseous through much of the day and I still tire easily, but I am going to try to go back to on Monday. I am a little nervous about that since I have missed three full weeks. If I am not vomiting though and I gained a little weight, I have to at least try. If working doesn't work, I see the doctor on Wednesday. If I suddenly start vomiting again or lose weight, I am sure that he will write me out when I see him then.

Finally, I have to some blood work repeated. One of the thyroid functioning tests came back on the lower than normal side. It could just be from the excessive vomiting and lack of eating that was happening when the original tests were done, but they want to make sure.

Keep the prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment